Welcome to Arise Faith!
Arise Faith is a faith-based digital media platform whose primary aim is to encourage, equip, educate and impact the youth of this generation.
We believe that every person has the power to make a difference in their sphere of influence, no matter your age, God has a purpose for your life and He wants to start using you now!
In this digital age, where there are soo many distractions and vices encouraging young people to live a life completely opposite of what the Word of God says, we felt the need to create a safe space where teens and young adults can explore, learn and grow.
We desire to create a platform, a resource where teenagers and young adults can come and be encouraged, learn, grow, and be equipped to live their best life. Whether it’s getting the courage to witness to their classmates or navigating adulthood, our hope is that “Arise Faith,” can be an online community of young people who can learn more about God, “arise” in their faith and who love God, strengthen their faith and be a positive influence to those around them.
Through articles, a group blog, and the power of community, we challenge teens, 20- and 30-somethings to live biblically and intentionally in every area of their lives.
In September 2021, God put a burden in Dr. Miracle & Grace’s hearts, a heavy burden for the youth. Miracle & Grace has always felt especially called to minister to the youth. Having three children of their own and being young adults themselves, they truly have first-hand experience of the vices the world throws at teens and young adults. After prayer and seeking God, the idea to have an online magazine platform targeted towards 17-35 years old became the mission and vision.
What to Expect
Name: Why Arise?
Arise means ” to emerge; become apparent” and “get or stand up.”
We want to encourage teens and young adults to emerge and get/stand up for their faith and what they believe. We want to empower teens and young adults to stand up and out for God with no shame.
We believe the word to arise best mirrored what our mission is, which is to embolden the youth to live boldly for Christ, to arise in their faith, and positively impact and influence their world.
We are building an online space where young people can learn how to navigate this world as a person of faith, share their stories, and inspire others.
How are doing this? Though we are a fairly new platform, we plan on doing this by providing relevant articles, videos, and resources exploring topics impacting teens and young adults today.
Today, arise and be all the God has called you to be!
1. We believe that all people are of infinite value, regardless of age, development, appearance, or ability.
2. We believe that marriage is the foundation of family life and that God’s design for marriage is a relationship where both husband and wife are committed to loving and caring for one another for a lifetime.
3. We believe children are a gift from God and thrive best in a home where both mother and father are committed to raising them with love, intention, and care.
4. We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife.
5. We believe that Christians have a responsibility to promote truth and social policy that improves the strength and health of the family, as God designed.
6. And we believe that parents should aspire to model for their children how to humbly follow the teachings and spirit of Jesus at home and in the community.